|Quattro B||Qredo de Paulstra||Galoubet A||Alme|
|Celia de Paulstra||Furioso xx|
|Quella de Paulstra|
|Une Americaine||Pandore du Thot||Turner xx|
|Schima II||Vierzehnender xx|
Based on a fantastic work ethic, great balance, excellent quality of movement and great willingness to collect, Quando-Quando points the way to the future.
He puts a spell on everyone when he enters the ring with his balanced spectacular gaits. His career in sport and breeding could not have been more remarkable.
- 1995 top foal of "Vechtaer auction"
- 1997 1c--premium stallion at Oldenburger licensing
- 1998 victory of the performance test with 140.86 points
- 2000 final Bundeschampionat of 5-year-old dressage horses
- 2001 final Bundeschampionat of 6-year-old dressage horses and 5th place at the world championships of 6-year-old dressage horse.
- 2003 5th place at “Nürnberger Burgpokal"
- 2004 international victories in Grand Prix (among other things profit of the World Cup B-final in Dortmund), nominated for the Olympic Games in Athens in 2004
- 2006 most successful Oldenburger at World Equestrian Games in Aachen
- 2008 participant of Olympic Games in Hong Kong
Sire Quattro B was not only internationally successful in dressage but also in jumping.
The dam, state premium mare Schirokko, was successful with H.-H. Engemann in puissance classes. From this line are also the stallions Arbolito by Aletto, Last Night by Landadel, Rocher H by Rohdiamt, Don Rubinland by Donnerschwee, Quarterline by Quattro, Dylano by Dimaggio, Bailarino by Breitling W (Inter I), Jack Jones by Johnson, Dante Quando OLD by Dante Weltino OLD and Varus by Vierzehnender xx as well as the top sporthorses Furioso/Udo Lange and Mont Cenis/Patty Stovel.
From the same line there is also Fifty Fifty, the 2010 Oldenburg broodmare champion.
Quando-Quando produced seven licensed stallions. These are for example Quaterman, sire of the "Bundeschampion" Quaterback, the young stallion champion Quiztime and the premium stallion Qualia.
He is fahter of foal-champions (the winning colt with the final mark 9.33 in Plaaz in 2007) and broodmare champions.
Several horses By Quando-Quando are successful up to "class S" and he was already under the "Top Five" dressage stallions in Germany when he was young.